This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tamiya French Armored Car AMD35 1940 is a highly detailed and accurate model of the French Armored Car AMD35. This model is perfect for the hobbyist looking to recreate a realistic version of the 1940 armored car. It is made from plastic and includes all the necessary parts for assembly. The detailed parts include a rotating turret, gun barrel, and realistic decals. It is a great way to bring history to life and add a unique piece to your collection.
This assembly kit recreates the AMD35, a 4-wheeled armored car deployed first as a reconnaissance vehicle by French cavalry units, and then by conquering German troops after the Fall of France in 1940. It was a mobile vehicle, able to transport its 4-member crew at speeds of up to 72km/h thanks to the 105hp engine. Around 360 were produced by 1940.
The armored car itself is an ICM classic kit with the addition of Tamiya accessories, figure, instructions, package, and more!
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• 4-cylinder engine and fighting compartment details such as gun breech are rendered using separate parts. Hatches can be assembled in open or closed position.
• Suspension features depictions of leaf springs and drive shafts.
• Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread patterns.
• A host of Tamiya accessories features a commander torso figure, boxes, oil drums and more.
• Comes with 3 marking options in total: two recreate French unit vehicles, and one a captured vehicle pressed into German service.
Customers also viewed