Warning: Last items in stock!
Tamiya 1/24 Toyota Celica Supra is a great choice for hobbyists looking to add a unique and exciting model to their collection. It features a detailed 1/24 scale replica of the Toyota Celica Supra used in the Long Beach Grand Prix in the early 1980s. It comes with a variety of accessories including a full set of decals, a display stand, and a detailed driver figure. With its realistic design and beautiful details, this model is sure to be a great addition to any hobbyist's collection.
This re-issue model kit recreates the classic Toyota Celica Supra from 1983, which depicts a special version of the Celica Supra that was used as the race marshal’s car in the 1982 Formula One race held in Long Beach, California, USA. Its tuned engine produced 230hp and a top speed of over 230km/h. The car made for a thrilling sight as it bombed around the circuit, thanks to over-sized fenders and a sporty rear spoiler!
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Depictions of the roof-top lights, rear spoiler and exaggerated wheel fenders included.
• Dedicated decals included.
• Interior features separate seat parts and center console with individual gearshift and parking brake components.
• Driver figure included.
• Note: This kit does not include parts for motorization or the Yamaha Beluga moped, which were in the original 1981 release.
Customers also viewed