NO RESTOCK FEES or additional charges!
If your order arrives and it is not right, No worries! We'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 14 business days of receipt of your item.
We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
The most important rule is that your item should be:
- new and unused
- include original and undamaged packaging
- come back with every tag and label it came to you with
Refund Procedure itself is pretty simple
- Get a RMA number
- Ship your item back
- Upon receipt, RC Street Shop will inspect your item and issue a refund, if it meets all requirements.
If you unsure, what has just arrived meets your expectations or you are thinking about returning it, NO PROBLEM, but please do not:
- take off parts or disassemble
- unscrew screws, bolts, nuts etc
- peel off protective film or other packaging
- take off the body, unclip clips etc
- open vacuum sealed plastic bags or crack open the package
- cut mounting zip ties or other mounts
- plug in the battery or charge it
- do any kind of a test run
Playing with your item, even on the table in front of yourself, will still leave signs of use and we will not be able to take it back. When you buy from us you expect a new unopened item. For that reason we just can't take back and resell anything that has been previously "used" by you.
Electronics, Parts and Tools
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received, inspected and approved by RC Street Shop (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to a store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us, if you are unsure of the application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should NOT be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to RC Street Shop.
- Any part, which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed is non-returnable.
- Any electronic which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken is non-returnable.
- Any Tool that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a test" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use ( scratches, dents, dirt, pet hair, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources, if you have a used item you do not want, that can no longer be returned to RC Street Shop.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, manuals, stickers etc, may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 20% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- If you took anything out of the box and then put it back, make sure that you correctly positioned it inside the box using the same packaging materials (zip ties, mounts etc) otherwise, it will move in the box while shipping back to us and very likely arrive scuffed and will be rejected. Do not peel off protection film, as it protects the item from cosmetic damage during transportation.
- You can request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) online at www.rcstreetshop.com or you may also initiate a return by calling us
- Please print your Return Authorization form and include it with each shipment back to RC Street Shop.
- You have 14 days from the day the RMA is issued to return your merchandise, so please be sure to print and ship at your earliest convenience.
- Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging!
We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to:
RC Street Shop, 5521 East Spring St, Long Beach, Ca 90808
Please retain your return tracking information. RCStreetShop.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from RC Street Shop, when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited. International Returns
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return"
- Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees, that are charged to RC Street Shop upon delivery, your package will be rejected.
Please let us know ASAP, if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures, if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Warranty and defects
Please check our warranty section for more information, rules and policies.
Questions / Concerns / Emergencies
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a call! We will do our best to help you out!
- Our phone number is 562-425-9000 or send us a message