We NEVER charge you a restocking fee...that simple!
To be returnable, an item must meet the following criteria, though:
- Be new and unused.
- Include original and undamaged packaging.
- Come back with every tag, label and protective film it came with.
Once your return is received, inspected and approved by RC Street Shop (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Please check our return policy for detailed information about refund eligibility.
- Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us, if you are unsure of application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See our Returns section for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should NOT be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to RC Street Shop in California.